VoltDB has discontinued its Community Edition (CE), and we encourage you to transition to our Enterprise Edition. Between now and August 31st, 2020, we’re offering CE users the opportunity to upgrade at a significant discount.
We’re extremely proud of the fact that VoltDB has been widely adopted by global businesses across many sectors, including CSPs selecting VoltDB to underpin their 5G strategy, systems integrators leveraging VoltDB technology to expand their project portfolio, and OEMs strengthening their 5G OSS, BSS and Industrial IoT products and platforms with VoltDB.
“We initially developed our core product with VoltDB Community Edition. It was perfect for development but, for the live version, we needed the confidence of enterprise support and mission critical features and SLAs for issue resolution. The Enterprise Edition serves this purpose perfectly and VoltDB’s stellar support team ensures that our needs are met.”
— Bryan Rowe, CEO, 6°
Here are some of the features you’ll benefit from with the Enterprise Edition:
- Command log (full immediate durability)
- Live rejoin of high availability nodes
- Live cluster elastic expansion and shrinking
- Database replication (DR, XDCR with conflict management)
- Kubernetes Operator for Cloud Native Deployments
- Unlimited streams to export data to other systems
- Regular Long-Term Support (LTS) releases and product updates
- Technical assistance via email as well as 24/7 phone support for critical Severity 1 issues
This is a limited time offer until August 31st, 2020, so please reach out as soon as possible to move forward with your transition. We look forward to hearing from you!